Phillipians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
This is my favorite verse. I feel empowered through God to do things for him and he will strengthen me to be successful in that. This also helps to remind me that only when I am doing this for God and to please God will I be successful. THROUGH CHRIST I am given strength, I can't do something evil through God because he is holy and perfect. This challenges me to watch my actions and do things for God. It also makes me confident that when I am working for Christ he will give me strength to do it and I am not alone. God will be at my side fighting with me, and I will be successful. Especially next year I will keep this verse in mind as I go to high school and I will be surrounded by non-christians. God will give me strength to influence them spiritually and maintain my strong faith in God. I am confident I will be successful through God.
What's your favorite verse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Morgan, I see you as a very influential person, especially as you go to high school next year. If you continue to let this verse be your guide, I believe you will further the kingdom of Christ. :o)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like John 3:16 the most. why this is, is because it reminds me that what we have was given to us by God, not evolution, and we are saved and have a place to go after we die.
ReplyDeleteYes Morgan, God will strengthen you, and you can do anything with his help. But it must be in his will. God gives aid to those who do His will, that is why anything can be done through Christ.
ReplyDeleteI would have to say, one of my favorite verses is 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. It talks about how we should rejoice in our weaknesses, for when I am weak, then Iam strong. And when we give our weaknesses to God, that is when he can do some of His most amazing stuff.
This verse makes me more confident in everything, to know that you can do ANYTHING with God. Think about that..That is very comforting to know.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to this verse. It reminds me also that I can do anything that God wants me to do with his strength. Another verse I like is Joshua 1:9. This reminds me to be strong and couragous. I can be strong and couragous while doing all things through Christ. Can anyone else think of a verse that reminds us what we can do through Christ, or how to act?
ReplyDeleteYes, that is a really good verse, it has to be one of my favorite. It reminds us that nonthing is imposible through God.
ReplyDelete